A downloadable tool for Windows
A tool which listens to a Twitch channel's live chat and simulates keyboard presses when certain messages are posted. Can be used to create "Twitch plays X" streams where commands from the chat ("forward", "back", etc.) are turned into game inputs.
- Easy to setup and configure, no Twitch plugin required
- Can turn any Twitch chat message to any key press
- Can give "admin" powers to some users so only them can press certain keys
- Can create teams of users, so two groups of users in the chat can fight each other in a versus-fighting game, or be assigned different task in a complex game with many keys
- Released under the GNU general public licence, source code repository can be found at https://github.com/akaAgar/twitch2key
Please read the included README.html file for additional information on how to setup Twitch2Key
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.